Shipping & Returns
- Shipping times may vary. All items, with the exception of The Littlest Gift Box, are shipped from our fulfillment center via ePacket. Orders shipped to the United States typically take between 12-20 days to be delivered. Some items may arrive faster, while others may take up to 3 months. International shipping can be slow, but it is also extremely reliable.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for payment to process before your package is shipped.
- Tracking information for your order is automatically sent via email once it becomes available. You can track your package at http://www.17track.net/en
- If it has been 3 months and you still have not received your package, please contact us so that we can report your order as lost or stolen. We appreciate your patience. In our experience, it ALWAYS arrives, without a single exception.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen mail. Please purchase at your own discretion, ensuring that your address is complete and correct when ordering.
- Please note that if you are purchasing more than one item, some may be shipped separately. This is because we ship directly from multiple manufacturers so that we can offer you some of the lowest, most unbeatable prices around!
- As the 2019 Chinese New Year approaches, we may experience shipping delays of one to three weeks for orders placed between January 22 - February 19. We thank you for your understanding.
- We're sorry, but we do not currently offer returns, exchanges, store credit, or refunds. We are able to make exceptions in the case that a wrong item was sent with proof of purchase. Please notify us at email@example.com if you have received a wrong item and we will gladly offer a refund or ship you the correct order.
Cancelling an Order
- Orders can be cancelled if they are requested within 30 minutes of placing the order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an order cancellation. Please note that if it has been longer than 30 minutes since placing your order, there is no guarantee that we may be able to cancel it.