IMPORTANT SHIPPING UPDATE: COVID-19
Due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), the entire shipping industry is currently facing a lack of availability of flights, slower freight movements, lack of staff due to lockdown/closures and a myriad of issues that may cause some orders to be delayed.
While we try our best to pack and ship out your order as swiftly as we can, we can only hope that the shipping authorities and agencies find a way to deliver them to you with the same urgency. Although things are much slower than they used to be, all our packages are getting delivered, so please rest assured your package will definitely make it to you.
We appreciate you supporting our business and thank you for your patience and kind understanding during these difficult times.
- All orders are shipped from the United States via USPS or from our international shipping centers via ePacket.
- Orders shipped from our USA warehouse usually take 2-5 business days to be delivered to customers within the United States or 7-21 business days to be delivered to the rest of the world. Orders shipped from our international distribution centers may take between 2-4 weeks to be delivered. Some items may arrive even sooner while others can take up to 2 months.
- Please allow 3-7 business days (Saturday and Sunday not included) for payment processing and production time for your order to be shipped.
- Tracking information for your order is automatically sent via email once it becomes available. You can track your package at https://littlestgiftshop.com/apps/parcelpanel
- Please note that if you are purchasing more than one item, some may be shipped separately. This is because we ship from multiple distribution centers so that we can offer you some of the lowest, most unbeatable prices around!
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages damaged in transit. However, we do recommend to our customers to select Route Shipping Insurance at checkout in order to cover for loss, theft or damage to your order and provide you with a timely replacement. We encourage our customers to purchase shipping insurance, especially during the holiday season, as packages may be very susceptible to theft and loss during this time. More information about Route Shipping Insurance can be found here: Route FAQ
- We're sorry, but we do not currently offer returns, exchanges, store credit, or refunds. We are able to make exceptions in the case that a wrong or defective item was sent with proof of purchase within 7 days of delivery. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have received a wrong item and we will gladly offer a refund or ship you the correct order.
Cancelling an Order
- Orders can be cancelled if they are requested within 1 hour of placing the order. Please contact us at email@example.com to request an order cancellation. Please note that if it has been longer than 1 hour since placing your order, there is no guarantee that we may be able to cancel it.